ANNOUNCING … the return of DWHSA’s popular Romance Travel Boot Camps” this fall!
In 2014 and 2015, DWHSA toured the United States and Canada offering very intensive one-day workshops focused on the basics of selling romance travel. Now, we’re bringing those “boot camps” back!
These intensive, interactive full-day sessions will break down everything you need to know for building your romance travel business into three critical blocks:
BLOCK 1: Growing Your Romance Travel Client Base
- What 2018 and 2019 trends in this niche you should focus on as they affect U.S. and Canadian couples
- Why you should define the “ideal clients” for your business (it’s more than just an exercise – this is critical for your long-term success)
- How you can identify the best ways and places and media to reach your specific types of ideal clients
- The 8 strategies that longtime DWHSA members swear by to promote themselves as romance travel specialists
- How you can put new spins on “old school” marketing tools such as emails and bridal shows
BLOCK 2: Building Relationships With Your Romance Travel Clients
- The most effective research you can do ahead of time to help your couples plan their trips of a lifetime
- How to conduct consultations with your clients and present customized proposals for them (without wasting your time or theirs)
- Which roles you should play – and what your clients must do themselves – in typical romance travel bookings
- Why you should set and manage the expectations of your easily distracted, always-online, do-it-yourself clients
BLOCK 3: Handling the Details of Romance Travel Bookings
- The best practices you should follow in creating and maintaining your databases and files to handle a growing volume of all types of romantic getaways
- How group booking codes compare with group contracts (and how you can decide which approach to use with certain types of clients)
- What factors you must consider if you implement service fees and plan-to-go deposits – and, what you should say when you start charging them for the first time
- Which standard items you should include in your basic client agreements to protect yourself
See why we say these boot camps are very intensive? You’ll go home exhausted, but with lots of materials and ideas you can put to work for months and years to come! If you’re newer to this niche – or, if you’ve sold DWs and honeymoons for years and you want to brush up on the latest information – DWHSA’s boot camps are the best one-day training options we offer!
This fall, we’re offering three workshops that include the full day of training, all materials (Adobe PDF files provided to you before the workshop so that you can be prepared), lunch, and morning and afternoon refreshment breaks. You’re welcome to bring laptop, notebook, or tablet computers, but the training room will not have free Internet access (so that you won’t get distracted!). And, you’ll have plenty of time to ask those romance travel questions that you’ve always wanted to ask!
In 2015 and 2016, DWHSA’s boot camps sold out very quickly – so, don’t wait! Click the city link you prefer below to register today!
BALTIMORE, MD – Tues., Sept. 25 (8 am to 5 pm)
Questions? Contact us at 615.730.9977 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
(NOTE: You do not have to be a member of DWHSA to attend these sessions – in fact, we strongly welcome non-members to these 2018 boot camps!)